Wednesday 27 June 2012

My Cat and Dog Obsession

When i was young my parents told me reading was relaxing and calm. They encouraged me to read and that’s why i like reading.

My parents used to take me to the shop to get books about dogs, cats and other sorts of animals. I did finally grow out of my addiction to these sorts of books and now i like reading loads of different sorts of books for example adventure books. I do also like books by Roald Dahl, Emily Diamond and even books by Kate Dicamillo because there books are all full of adventure. I do like reading but i don’t read much but i do on the odd occasion.

I love reading when im at home with my dog in the garden where it is nice and silent. I also like reading when im in bed because it makes me sleepy and its relaxing.  

1 comment: